You’re in the right place. Launching a website, whether this is your first site or you’re planning a total overhaul of your current brand, can feel incredibly daunting. With so many design decisions to make and technical details to figure out, it’s no surprise that you might feel totally overwhelmed. But, what if I told you there’s a way to simplify this entire process? I believe with the right tools, templates, (and a dash of magic) you can have your website up and running AND making you sales in just five days. Let’s dive in.
Before we do anything, I want you to take a moment and visualise a day 5 years from now. If I ask you what your business looks like, how your brand has evolved and what your customers feel when they think of you, what do you see?
When launching a website, it’s not just about it working for you in this moment. You want it to become a passive business asset that is consistently bringing you sales and new clients. Think of your website as your digital storefront or portfolio – it’s going to evolve with your brand, adapt to new trends, and hopefully, expand as your business grows. The foundation you lay now will pave the way for future scalability, adaptability, and success.
All whilst not overthinking it and delaying taking action. We want to think of your business needs in the next few years or so, not a lifetime. (in short; think ahead but know that you can always change it later)
Website templates are a lifesaver! They cut down significantly on design time and reduce the overwhelming number of decisions you have to make. Here at Studio Designs, we’ve taken the time to craft high-quality, responsive templates that align with today’s design trends. With our templates as your starting point, you’re already halfway there. Just to give you a glimpse, check out some of our top Showit website templates – they’re both sleek and highly converting.
So there you have it—a foolproof plan to take your website from concept to launch in just five days (or more, if you need some more breathing space). Either way, you’re setting the stage for long-term success. Ready to make some digital magic? Shop one of our bestselling Showit website templates to instantly elevate your brand and make this launch one for the ages.
1. Is a 5-day website launch realistic? Absolutely! With a structured plan and the right resources, it’s totally doable. However, you want to give yourself a longer timeline if you’re working full time during the day. This launch plan is for a solid 5 days working on your site.
2. Can I adapt this plan to a slower pace? Of course! Feel free to stretch this 5-day plan into 5 weeks by completing one stage a week. We always recommend at least having a first version of your site up and running as quickly as possible to start seeing sales rolling in, and taking the time after that to tweak and perfect as needed.
3. What’s the benefit of using a website template? Where to begin! Templates not only save you massive amounts of time, reduce decision fatigue, and are more budget friendly than hiring a designer but our templates are also strategically designed to convert your audience into raving fans. (In short, they’re created to get you a highly converting, stylish website up fast!)
4. What platform do you recommend? We’re Team Showit all the way, but the choice ultimately depends on your specific needs. If you’re in need of a robust e-commerce platform, go with Shopify.
5. Can I customize the template? Yes, our templates are fully customizable to match your brand’s unique vibe. Switch our imagery, fonts, brand colors and even drag and drop sections until your heart’s content.
6. How important is the ‘About Me’ section? It’s crucial! This section helps you connect with your audience on a personal level. A lot of people neglect this page and we always want to emphasise how important it is to use this prime real estate to the fullest.
7. Can I add my sales pages in the 5 day launch? You could, but only if these are the ones you want to launch first. In that case, wait with the rest and send your audience to the sales page URL only. Website sales pages need a lot of attention, particularly copy wise so we always recommend taking your time with these or working with a copywriter.
8. Can you design for me instead? Absolutely. if you’d rather not go the DIY route and you want to hand over your project to a Showit website designer – we got you. Our VIP Days are designed for you to hand everything over to us so we can bring your vision to life in just one day.